In fairness as we don't get married until September 2013 after booking our venue there really hasn't been much to do until quite recently when all of a sudden we've done loads:
- Picked my wedding dress
- Booked a photographer
- Registered our notices with the registrar
- (Hopefully) picked a band
- Argued (a lot) about a first dance song
- Visited a lovely florist
- Made an appointment to start tasting wedding cakes (yum!!)
- Reserved hotel rooms
- Kept talking and looking at invitation designs
Amongst a million other things...
But I'm back and in wedding planning and blogging positive mind frame so watch out as there's going to be lots of posts over the next few weeks as we really start to organise the wedding and hopefully lots of questions for you guys too!
Lx
Yay, I'm glad you're back into posting here! Regardless of whether you're planning a lot or a little, try to enjoy every moment of it- this next year will FLY by! I can't believe I've already been married almost two months... I feel like we just got engaged.
ReplyDeleteSavor every moment- even the fights over first dance songs :)
Well I'm glad you enjoyed the new post!
DeleteHas it really been nearly 2 months already since your wedding - crazy how time is flying by!
I'm getting really excited - especially as we are looking at honeymoon options at the moment eek Lx